Maybe you have not seen
TOEIC Analyst – Mastering TOEIC Test-taking Skills is one of four books of TOEIC books with different levels. TOEIC Analyst is designed to help you prepare for the TOEIC test through analysis of the types of exercises frequently asked questions on the test, to help you build the tactical approach to each question with Intermediate level entry target TOEIC score is 500-750.
The lessons of TOEIC document is prepared in accordance skills (listening and reading) and all types of threads (image descriptions, questions and answers, passing short conversation, speeches short, incomplete sentences, reading promise complete and reading comprehension).
In addition, the book provides 02 sample exams, exam simulator really helps you monitor your power.
TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each type of question.
(1) Tips for analyzing various question types commonly found on TOEIC tests
(2) Exercises for students to practice each question type
(3) Sample tests at the end of each section focusing on specific listening or reading skills for further practice
(4) Two complete practice tests designed to simulate actual TOEIC tests including layout and directions as found on the TOEIC test
(5) Complete audio recordings of the listening sections of the tests
(6) Complete transcripts and answer key.