Maybe you have not seen
TOEIC exam preparation materials: Book Tactics for TOEIC – Listening and Reading Test is designed according to the new format consists of 2 parts is TOEIC Reading and Listening.
This document includes TOEIC TOEIC Tip to, language development activities to help students study for tests TOEIC effectively.
Tactics for TOEIC book content – Listening and Reading Test include:
– Two full article TOEIC test with key, tapescripts and answers with explanations
– The exercises listen accents format of TOEIC
– Mini-TOEIC test to help you review and improve vocabulary and grammar of his.
- Content is authorized by ETS and contains official TOEIC® test items
- A range of practical Test tips, Language building activities, and Tactics reinforced with immediate practice to help students succeed in the test
- Two complete practice tests with tapescripts and explanatory key provided by ETS
- Listenings feature a range of speakers to familiarize students with the accents heard in the TOEIC® test
- Understanding natural English sections raise awareness of sound changes that can make native speech difficult to understand
- Mini-tests to review and reinforce test tactics and vocabulary from the units
- Word list and accompanying vocabulary review quizzes
- Student’s Book and Practice Tests are available separately
The course, and therefore the Student’s Book, is divided into four cycles of seven units, with each unit covering one part of the test.
- Vocabulary and grammar are improved in the language building sections to develop an understanding of language in use.
- Test-taking skills are practised and reinforced with ‘test tips’ and tactics for students to tackle the tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Mini-tests allow each part of the test to be practised under timed conditions to improve their language, skills and performance.
Other elements show how the language can be used in other contexts and in the real world, making it more memorable and improving communicative abilities.
And there’s plenty of further practice, homework and other activities to build vocabulary, grammar, reading skills and overall confidence.
The Student’s Book and Practice Tests are available separately.