Stories for Reading Comprehension is a three-stage reading comprehension series which takes the student from elementary tointermediate level.
The series features:
* vocabulary and structures carefully graded to follow Longman Structural Readers Stages 1 to 5 ((Stories for Reading Comprehension 3 covers LSR up to Stage 5)
* 14 units each beginning with a lively reading passage.
* systematic exercises to help the student pick out the main points of the passage and reconstruct it
* a grammar section explaining and practicing a structure taken from the passage
* a detachable answer key for easy reference
* an accompanying cassette using both British and American accents.