The Speaking section in TOEFL iBT comes right after the 10-minute break. It measures the test taker’s ability to communicate in English orally. The six tasks in the Speaking section are divided into two types – independent speaking tasks (2 tasks) and integrated speaking tasks (4 tasks). Students must prove they are able to speak effectively under the following requirements:
Maybe you have not seen
• Deliver adequate oral responses to the questions.
• Participate actively in academic discussions.
• Participate in everyday conversations.
• State a clear opinion about the discussed subjects.
• Summarize and orally reproduce the information read in textbooks or heard in the classroom.
• Communicate with university officials in libraries, sport centers, housing offices, bookstores, etc.