Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the LSAT (Includes 4 official LSATs) To prepare properly for the LSAT, you must study problems that reflect the true LSAT format. The best way to do that is to study actual LSAT tests. Now, you can do that with this book! Master The LSAT contains detailed solutions to numerous actual LSAT questions, carefully selected to illustrate every type of question that has appeared on the test in the past several years, including thorough analysis of 4 official LSATs
* Analytical Reasoning: Learn powerful diagramming techniques and step-by-step strategies to solve every type of game question that has appeared on the LSAT.
* Logical Reasoning: discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the principles of logic these questions are based on.
*Reading Comprehension : Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing LSAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
* Complete analysis of 4 official LSATs.
* Official score conversion charts and writing samples for each test.
* The average LSAT scores of 153 ABA approved law schools.