Maybe you have not seen
McGraw-Hill’s SAT, 2010 Edition (Mcgraw Hill’s Sat) by
We want to help you succeed on the SAT*
We’ve put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill’s SAT to make sure you’re ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help you master every question type. With McGraw-Hill’s SAT, we’ll guide you step by step through your preparation program-and give you the tools you need to succeed.
McGraw-Hill’s SAT gives you:
- 5 full-length practice SATs in the book
- 1 full-length practice SAT test online
- 20 model essays to show you exactly what the graders are looking for
- Hundreds of samples questions with explanations
- Demonstrations of how to apply test-taking strategies
- Diagnostic techniques to help you create your most effective study plan
- Online help including practice SATs, test-taking tips, and more
*SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
About the Author
Christopher Black, M.A.Ed., is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching, a leading provider of individual tutoring services for the SAT and other major exams. Mark Anestis is the founder and director of The Learning Edge and author of McGraw-Hill’s 5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology.
Free download McGraw-Hill’s SAT, 2010 Edition (Mcgraw Hill’s Sat) by