McGraw-Hill’s SAT, 2008 Edition book-CD-ROM 3rd Edition by
We’ve put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill’s SAT to make sure you’re ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help you master every question type. You’ll also get vital access to hundreds of practice problems, model SAT essays, 10 full-length practice tests, and all the facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill’s SAT, we’ll guide you step by step through your preparation program-and give you the tools you need to succeed.
Maybe you have not seen
Inside you’ll find:
- 10 full-length practice SATs-5 in the book, 5 more on CD-ROM
- 20 model essays to show you exactly what the graders are looking for
- Hundreds of sample questions with explanations
- Strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
- Diagnostic techniques to help you create your most effective study plan
- Online help including practice SATs, test-taking tips, and more
- CD-ROM with practice ACTs
About the Author
Christopher Black, M.A., Ed., is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching, a leading provider of individual tutoring services for the SAT and other major exams. Mark Anestis is a tutor and the former co-director of College Hill Coaching.
Free Download McGraw-Hill’s SAT, 2008 Edition book-CD-ROM