McGraw-Hill’s Conquering SAT Math by
Maybe you have not seen
Triumph over tough equations and get top scores on the SAT Math section!
If you’re struggling with SAT math, you can rest easy–the revised and updated edition of McGraw-Hill’s Conquering SAT Math is here. Written by expert math instructors, this updated guide is packed with drills, exercises, and sample questions, as well as full coverage of SAT multiple-choice and constructed-response math problems. For each math topic, you get solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty, plus exercises with math problems in SAT format.
McGraw-Hill’s Conquering SAT Math includes:
- 5 full-length sample SAT math sections
- Review of all mathematics topics tested on the SAT Strategies for answering all multiple-choice and constructed response mathematics question types on the SAT
- Complete coverage of all SAT mathematics problem types
- Strategies for the appropriate use of a calculator to answer questions
- Drills and exercises to build mathematics problem-solving skills
Topics include: Numbers and Operations; Factors and Multiples; Ratios and Proportions; Percents; Mean, Median, and Mode; Powers and Radicals; Basic Algebra; Coordinate Geometry; Functions and Math Models; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Circles; Intersecting Line; Solids; Probability; Data Interpretation; SAT Word Problems; SAT Math Practice Test 1; SAT Math Practice Test 2; SAT Math Practice Test 3; SAT Math Practice Test 4; SAT Math Practice Test 5
About the Author
Free Download McGraw-Hill’s Conquering SAT Math by