Landmark builds on what learners bring to class and respects their knowledge and experience. Using real-life listening and reading, Landmark gets students thinking, noticing, and reacting.
– Fresh topics get students thinking and speaking.
– A strong focus on skills pushes students to extend their knowledge and ability.
– Texts and tasks help students explore and activate their vocabulary.
– Authentic listening tasks raise awareness of features of natural conversation.
– A practical approach to writing.
– An active discovery approach to grammar guides students to work out patterns and rules for themselves.
– Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels have authentic reading with supportive tasks and graded exposure to authentic listening.
– Advanced level has unscripted recordings and authentic texts to challenge and stimulate the adult learner. – Also has short units to avoid topic fatigue.
Free download Landmark Advanced Students Book