English for International Tourism is for professionals working in the tourism industry and for students of tourism at upper intermediate level and above.
English for International Tourism:
– focuses on the language and professional skills required to perform effectively in all sectors of the industry
– covers a wide range of topics that develop a broad tourism-related vocabulary
– features authentic texts and interviews with experts in the tourist industry that develop extensive reading and listening skills
– develops speaking skills needed for key job-related situations
– promotes grammatical accuracy with Language Focus sections
– trains learners to produce clear, concise written communication