AutoCAD is a software application for computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. The software supports both 2D and 3D formats. The software is developed and sold by Autodesk, Inc., first released in December 1982 by Autodesk in the year following the purchase of the first form of the software by Autodesk founder John Walker.
Maybe you have not seen
AutoCAD is Autodesk’s flagship product and by March 1986 had become the most ubiquitous microcomputer design program in the world, utilizing functions such as “polylines” and “curve fitting”.Prior to the introduction of AutoCAD, most other CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator (user) working at a graphical terminal or workstation.
System requirements for AutoCAD 2005
- Intel Pentium III or later with 800Mhz Processor
- Microsoft Windows XP (Professional, Home Edition, or Tablet PC Edition), Windows 2000
- 256 MB RAM (minimum)
- 300 MB free disk space
- 1024×768 VGA with true colour (minimum)
- Mouse or other pointing device
- CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1
Free Download AutoCAD 2005 Full serial key Crack (32 bit & 64 bit)