Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures contains two standards and their commentaries: Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures (ACI 530-13) and Specification for Masonry Structures (ACI 530.1-13).
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
- ACI 506.4R-94-Guide for Evaluation of Shotcrete
These standards are produced through the joint efforts of The Masonry Society (TMS), the American Concrete Institute (ACI), and the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (SEI/ASCE) through the Masonry Standards Joint Committee (MSJC).