Evaluation of in-place shotcrete requires experience, education, and engineering judgement.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
This document serves as a guide for engineers, inspectors, contractors, and others involved in accepting, rejecting, or evaluating in-place dry or wet mix shotcrete.