This workbook contains information about the ACI Shotcrete Nozzlemen certification program as well as the resources referenced by the certification examination. This program covers basic concrete technology and shotcreting techniques, including a full reprint of ACI CCS-4.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
The primary technical resource for this program is ACI’s Concrete Craftsman Series, Shotcrete for the Craftsman, CCS-4.
Other supplemental technical resource materials used in this program include ACI’s Concrete Craftsman Series, Slabs on Grade, CCS-1.