This report describes the technology and uses of fiber reinforced shotcretes using steel, and polypropylene fibers. Mechanical properties, particularly ductility, toughness, impact strength, and flexural strength are improved by the fiber addition, and these improvements are described along with other typical properties and proportions of typical mixtures.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
Batching, mixing, and application procedures are described, including methods of reducing rebound and equipment used to apply fiber reinforced shotcrete. Applications of fiber reinforced shotcrete in North America and Europe and Scandinavian are described. These include rock slope stabilization work, construction and repair of mine and tunnel linings, bridge arch strengthening and dome-shaped structures. Available design information is briefly discussed and design references are listed.