This specification describes the work of repairing defects in hardened portland cement concrete with a sand-filled morar using an adhesive binder such as defined in ASTM C881.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
It includes controls for adhesive labeling,storage, handeling, mixing and applcation, surface evaluation and preparation, as well as inspection and quality control.
Free donwload ACI 503.4-92-Standard Specification for Repairing Concrete with Epoxy Mortars