This specification describes the work of producing a skid-resistant surface on hardened concrete by the application of a mulit-compnenet epoxy adhesive system such as defined for this purpose in ASTM C881.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
It includes controls for adhesive labling, storage, handling, mixing and application, surface evaluation and preparation, as well as inspection and quality control. In addition, it describes an aggregate to be used with the coating.