This report presents a consolidated treatment of initial and time-dependent deflection of reinforced and prestressed concrete elements such as simple and continuous beams and one-way and two-way slab systems.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
It presents the state of the art in practice on deflection as well as analytical methods for computer use in deflection evaluation. The introductory chapter and four main chapters are relatively independent in content. Topics include “Deflection of Reinforced Concrete One-way Flexural Members,” “Deflection of Two-way Slab Systems,” and “Reducing Deflection of Concrete Members.” One or two detailed computational examples for evaluating the deflection of beams and two-way action slabs and plates are given at the end of Chapters 2, 3, and 4. These computations are in accordance with the current ACI- or PCI-accepted methods of design for deflection.