ACI 349/349R-01, Code Requirements for Nuclear Safety Related Concrete Structures and Commentary, contains a new Appendix that provides design requirements for anchoring to concrete.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
The main body covers the proper design and construction of concrete structures that form part of a nuclear power plant and have nuclear safety related functions. It doesn?t cover concrete reactor vessels or concrete containment structures.