The engineer or architect may make these specifications applicable to any project by citing them in the project specifications. Supplements can be made by designating or specifying individual project requirements as needed.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
This document must be used in conjunction with ACI 301. Inclusion of this document in a project specification, with mandatory checklist items, will provide necessary default values for madatory checklist items in ACI 301.