This report deals with the design of foundations carrying more than a single column of wall load. These foundations are called combined footings and mats.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
Although it is primarily concerned with the structural aspects of the design, considerations of soil mechanics cannot be eliminated and the designer should focus on the important interrelation of the two fields in connection with the design of such structural elements. This report is limited to vertical effects of all loading conditions. The report excludes on grade.