This specification covers requirements for drilled pier construction. It included delivery, handling and storage of the casing, excavation, soil testing, placing of concrete and reinforcing steel and inspection. Drilled piers are sometimes called drilled shafts, caissons, or bored piles.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units