Methods are suggested for material selection, moisture control, and compaction or treatment of soils and materials to assure volume stability and uniform support for concrete pavements.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
Various environments are considered and appropriate methods of subgrade preparation outlined. Base and subbase functions are defined and adaptability of types of subbases discussed.