This report covers the state of the art of processes that take place in the consolidation of fresh concrete during vibration.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
These processes, rheological and mechanical in nature, are discussed to provide better understanding of the principles. The first chapter presents the historical developments relative to consolidating concrete. The second chapter deals with the rheological behavior of concrete during consolidation and the associated mechanisms of dynamic compaction. The third chapter presents the principles of vibratory motion occurring during vibration, vibratory methods, and experimental test results. Continuing research in the field of concrete vibration, as evidenced by the extensive literature devoted to the subject, is addressed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1-History of concrete vibration
Chapter 2-Influence of rheology on the consolidation of fresh concrete
2.1-Rheology of fresh concrete
2.2-Rheology in practice
Chapter 3-Mechanisms of concrete vibration
3.3-Parameters of concrete vibration