This guide includes a short history of and the information on the basic design and operation of equipment used to produce concrete by volumetric measurement and continuous mixing (VMCM), frequently called mobile mixers.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
Definitions, applications, and quality assurance testing are discussed. The use of this equipment is compared to weigh-batch-mix equipment for some of the limited differences. It contains background information on VMCM and items to be considered when using it. A discussion of the types of continuous-measurement equipment (i.e. conveyor belt scales or weigh-in-motion scales) is outside the scope of this report.