This report covers many of the practical aspects of batching of lightweight aggregate concrete and includes comments on mixing and job controls.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
Procedures for batching are covered in detail, enabling the user to achieve proper yield under varying conditions of moisture and unit weight of aggregates. Absorbed water and free water are explained. Pertinent details of mixer operation and job controls are also covered to assure a quality product meeting applicable job specifications.