This Standard Specification states requirements for cast-in-place architectural concrete. It includes requirements for the materials, forming, concrete placement, curing, additional treatment, and inspection. The requirements are for vertical (walls) and horizontal (flatwork) architectural concrete separate from the requirements for structural concrete.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
This is a Reference Standard that the Architect/Engineer may cite in the Project Specifications for a project, together with supplementary requirements for the specific project.