This specification is a Reference Specification that the engineer or architect can make applicable to any construction project by citing it in the Project Specification. The architect / engineer supplements the provisions of this Reference Specification as needed by designating or specifying individual project requirements.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
This document covers materials and proportioning of concrete; reinforcing and prestressing steels; production, placing, finishing, and curing of concrete; and formwork design and construction. Methods of treatment of joints and embedded items, repair of surface defects, and finishing of formed and unformed surfaces are specified. Separate sections are devoted to architectural concrete, lightweight concrete, mass concrete, prestressed concrete, and shrinkage-compensating concrete. Provisions governing testing, evaluation, and acceptance of concrete as well as acceptance of the structure are included.