Corrosion of metals in concrete is a serious problem throughout the world. In many instances, corrosion can be avoided if proper attention is given to detailing, concrete materials and mixture proportions, and construction practices.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
This guide contains information on the aspects of each of these. In addition, the guide contains recommendations for protecting in-service structures exposed to corrosive conditions and is intended for designers, materials suppliers, contractors, and all others engaged in concrete construction.