This report will help you to better understand procedures that are applicable to specification and code requirements for compressive-strength test results.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
You’ll learn about sources of strength-test variations, statistical analysis of strength data, criteria used to establish a minimum required average strength and to set strength-test requirements, and evaluation of data used for mixture submittals, quality control, or determining compliance with specifications.