High-range water-reducing admixtures can increase the strength of concrete and provide greatly increased workability without adding more water. Consequently, the use of high-range water-reducing admixtures is increasing substantially in the concrete industry.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
This guide contains information on the effects of these admixtures on the properties of fresh and hardened concrete, the uses of concrete, and the quality control of the concrete. This guide is designed for concrete suppliers, contractors, designers, specifiers, and all others engaged in concrete construction.