Information required for the preparation and review of a concrete mixture submittal is contained in reference documents such as codes and standards,project drawings and specifications, and other contract documents.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
These requirements depend on the intended use of the concrete, the available information, and the size of the project. This guide is intended to assist both the submitter and reviewer by providing a description of necessary infor-mation to ensure that the appropriate information is provided. Use of the guide may be limited when contract documents define the submittal format.
The guide emphasizes that the concrete mixture is a unique combination of specific ingredients, from particular sources, and in quantities necessary to achieve the intended purpose.