This guide presents a generally applicable method for selecting mixture proportions for high-strength concrete and optimizing these mixture proportions on the bases of trial batches.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
The method is limited to high-strength concrete produced using conventional materials and production techniques. Recommendations and tables are based on current practice and information provided by contractors, concrete suppliers, and engineers that have been involved in projects dealing with high-strength concrete.