Part 1 of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Manual of Concrete Practice contains committee reports and standards designated from ACI 104-71(97) to ACI 223-98. The contents include information on the following topics: concrete notation; cement and concrete terminology; concrete construction and materials tolerances; quality management; thermal properties; the Mercer Mile historic buildings; materials property database; concrete durability; mass concrete; creep, shrinkage and temperature effects;
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
Concrete erosion and repair in hydraulic structures; selecting proportions for normal, heavyweight and mass concrete, for lightweight concrete, for no-slump concrete and for high-strength concrete; chemical admixtures; superplasticizers; strength test results; obtaining cores and interpreting compressive strength results; fatigue loading; fire endurance; normal and heavyweight aggregates in concrete; alkali-aggregate reactivity; corrosion protection of metals in concrete; test method for chloride; prestressing steel corrosion; corrosion mitigation of concrete reinforcement and shrinkage-compensating concrete.