Current Methods available for evaluating physical properties of concrete in existing structures to determine its capability of performing satisfactorily under service conditions are identified and discussed.
Maybe you have not seen
- Postcards 1 Workbook 2nd Edition
- ACI 544.1R-96-State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI 533.1R-02-Design Responsibility for Architectural Precast-Concrete Projects
- ACI 530.1R-05-Specification for Masonry Structures
- ACI 523.2R-96-Guide for Precast Cellular Concrete Floor, Roof, and Wall Units
The report recommends project design, operation and maintenance records, and in-service inspection data to be reviewed. Methods for evaluation of test and survey data are presented.