Maybe you have not seen
McGraw-Hill Education 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT by
The practice you need to succeed on the SAT
McGraw-Hill Education: 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT provides the intensive test-taking practice that can help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, and reduce your stress. Take these practice tests–created by two of America’s most experienced and respected test-prep coaches–and you’ll learn what kinds of questions are on the SAT, how the test is structured, and how to budget your time in each test section. Watch your scores improve from one practice test to the next–and get ready to do your very best on the real exam.
Inside you’ll find:
- 12 complete sample SAT exams with full explanations for every answer, plus a complete sample PSAT exam
- Access to Test Planner app to customize your study schedule
- Thorough coverage of the best strategies for the SAT essay
- Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Expert guidance in prepping for the SAT
- Access to more practice tests online
About the Author
CHRISTOPHER BLACK, MA, is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and the creator of the College Hill Method for developing reasoning skills. He has been a consultant to some of the nation’s leading educational publishers and software developers and is the coauthor of McGraw-Hill Education: SAT 2015.
MARK ANESTIS, MA, is founder and director of The Learning Edge and author of 5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology.